1. How tall are you?
Short. 5 foot 2. And yes, I have a complex about it.
2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
Moving has revealed that apparently I'm a hoarder. Who knew?
3. What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
I hate not getting comments from people who I full well know read my blog. I don't mind putting my writing out there, but knowing that people are reading and not giving feedback makes me feel like a little used and spied on and unappreciated sometimes (hey, I have my needy moments!). The flip side of this is that I have a great appreciation for our regular commenters. I love hearing from you!
4. What’s your biggest non-blog-related peeve?
Flakiness. Also, users.
5. What’s your favorite song?
I'll follow TMV's lead on this. Of all time? "Your Song" by Elton John (and I especially love the Moulin Rouge version). Recently? "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran.
6. What’s your favorite Etsy store that isn’t yours?
7. What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
Reading, blogging, writing . . .
8. What’s your favorite junk food?
Donuts. Though I'd honestly prefer sushi. I'd rather get sushi than flowers.
9. Do you have a pet?
I'm just going to go ahead and copy TMV's answer: Yes! A little shi-chon named Scout. And she is, without a doubt, the best fit for our family. She's spunky, playful, snuggly, energetic, and just a little crazy. She definitely has a personality, and she won't hesitate to jump onto the top of the couch, walk over to you, and whack your head with her paw to get a treat. But say "mailman" or "UPS" and she goes berserk!
10. What is your top favorite nonfiction and fiction book?
Non-fiction: The Dance of the Dissident Daughter.
11. What’s your favorite beauty product?
12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Water really is my favorite, so I'll say hot cocoa, I guess. I don't like this question. I like variety in my other beverages - I base those on my mood or on what I'm eating, so how can I limit it to one? I drink water ALL. THE. TIME. But sometimes root beer is good with pizza, or a slushy pina colada is refreshing on a hot day, or a hot cocoa warms you up on a cold day or margaritas are good with Mexican food, not to mention other beverage pairings with dinners. And I start every morning with lemon green tea. So yeah, I don't like this question.
14. What’s your favorite movie?
I've always loved "You've Got Mail." I'm also a big, big fan of 80s movies and indie films.
15. What were you in high school? Prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, band geek, valedictorian, loner, artist, prep, et cetera?
I graduated 5th in my class, so not high enough for valedictorian, but high enough to be firmly planted in the nerd category.
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
17. PC or Mac?
18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
Honestly, he does stuff all the time. I'm a lucky girl. I mean, he JUST handed me a homemade, all-natural pumpkin latte.
19. Favorite celebrity?
John Cusack. Duh.
20. What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
Well, my favorite bloggers are related to me, so I'd say I'm good in this department. :)