Thursday, March 29, 2012

OMG. You MUST watch Idol.

Yet again, I don't have time to write about this week's American Idol show (I know -- I didn't write this past week either). I SO want to. But we're totally swamped. I'm hardly at the computer these days. It's so crazy.

ANYWAY.

If you missed Idol on Wednesday night, FIND IT ONLINE AND WATCH IT. It is not to be missed!

6 years ago, I went to the American Idol Season 5 concert on tour (Daughtry, Katherine McPhee, ELLIOTT YAMIN!!) and it was phenomenal. (For those who are new to my Idol reviews, Elliott is, IMHO, the best American Idol EVER).

Every year since then, I've thought to myself, "Meh. I wouldn't see this group in concert."

But this particular season has GOT to be the best one since Season 5. WOW. Not a bad performance in the bunch tonight.

The judges gave SIX standing ovations. All deserved. The performances were incredible as were the trios. No one deserves to go on Thursday night.

FIND IT ONLINE. Stevie Nicks as mentor, awesome songs, MJ tributes, Fleetwood Mac tributes, Led Zeppelin . . . YOU MUST WATCH THIS EPISODE.

Best group in 6 years. It's about freaking time.

That's all I've got for now. I hope to get back to blogging soon, but we're so so so ridiculously swamped, my head is spinning.

Oh, my favorite this year? Phillip Phillips, hands down. Love him.

K, gotta run again! WATCH IDOL. That is all . . .

6 comments:

Robynne said...

Thanks for the heads up Stacy, I haven't been watching much but they do record on the DVR...I'll take the time to watch this one! (and nice memories of our trip to the concert...SO FUN!!) Enjoy your busy-ness! :)

Anonymous said...

I caught the Zeppelin number and the recaps. And Joy said everyone was really good last night.

Vivian said...

I haven't seen last night's show yet, but I am determined to see it before the results show tonight. I keep hearing who got sent home before I see the show and then it takes all the fun out of it and I delete the show. Grr.

Emily said...

I've heard a ton about this season too, the Zeppelin was a big hit.

terahreu said...

SO true! Amazing group this year. Just amazing.

Boquinha said...

Love the comments -- did you all get to see the show? What did you think?