Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day 2015






From me: Happy Father's Day! Thank you for being such a fabulous partner to me and wonderful father to our two beautiful children. I tell you this all the time and I mean it - there is no one else I'd rather be with to navigate this crazy ride called life. You are such a great example to our kids - you teach them responsibility and hard work, but also fun and sarcasm and laughter. They are lucky to have you for a daddy. Go me for picking a winner! :) I love you.
 
From Kate: Happy Father's Day, Daddy! Thank you for being the best dad we could possibly have. No matter how busy we get in our everyday lives, you always find the time to play a game or give us a hug or just ask us how our day's been. Anytime we have an activity to go to, you never hesitate to drop everything to drive us or get home from work as early as possible. Our midnight premiere dates for movies like "The Hunger Games" and "Divergent" are tons of fun (and I can't wait for "Mockingjay: Part 2!"). I love playing games with you, watching "Scrubs" and "Lord of the Rings," and talking about books we've both read. I love you! -Kate

From Max: I love my father! He is one of the kindest people I know. Just two weeks ago we tested for our 2nd degree black belts. He was the one making me not feel so nervous for the test. Today, I want to wish him a happy Fathers' Day! Thank you for everything you do!

2 comments:

Dr. Mark said...

Aw, thanks. It means a lot coming from my favorite three people in the world. I'm looking forward to spending the day having fun with all of you. I love you!

Emily said...

So sweet. I like this form of a "card" for Father's day! Hope it was a great day Mark!