Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Haiku Wednesday - School

Every Wednesday, our family will post haikus about various themes. For this week's theme, I get two, because the start of the school year is both stressful (organizing our homeschool group) and exciting (learning as a family) for me:

Flaky people suck.
Mean, spiteful people suck more.
Avoid the poison.

A hunger to learn
Desires to do, touch, read, make;
Thinking and growing!
--Stacy

Thing 1 and Thing 2
Write at our coffee table;
Always diligent!
--Mark

8 comments:

Boquinha said...

That first one seems wrong now. I wrote that in the heat of the moment. :P I'd change it to this:

Flaky people suck.
I am going crazy now.
Almost organized.

There. That's better.

Boquinha said...

I like yours, Mark. :)

Dr. Mark said...

Haikus are like the
Seasons changing, adapting
To our hectic life.

Emily said...

You guys crack me up.
I'm so glad I don't homeschool.
I'm not brave enough.

Anonymous said...

You were right about
flaky people. They do suck.
Don't apologize.


Glad to see you back.
It was a lonely dry spell
Without my blog friends.

Peg said...

Missed you!

The Magic Violinist said...

I love all of them.
I agree with you, Mommy.
Flaky people suck.
;) :D

Boquinha said...

Emily, almost everyone who homeschools has said or thought that at some point. It must sound a lot harder than it is, because while it's work, it's wonderful! No one else we'd rather spend time with.

LOL, Jimmy. Love it.

Awwww. Thank you, Peg! That is so sweet - love it!

Thing 1, I think you're learning that for yourself as you take on more responsibility. Good times, eh? :P