Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hot Button Topic!

Well! Thanks to all for the instant messages, emails, and phone calls about the "Being Real" post!! Who knew that was such a hot button topic for so many?? But thanks, all, for letting me know your feelings on it--I'm so glad you like it! It's fun to hear the feedback (remember, you can always comment, too! :P), but IMs and emails and phone calls are fun, too. Geesh, maybe I should publish that one. :P

Speaking of Hot Button Topics, let's talk Reality TV! Well, just when I was starting to get American Idol weary, they mix things up and get my interest again! I do think this past season sort of put a damper on it overall, but I must say I'm liking it so far. I know we have an American Idol blog (and you're very welcome to visit that--it's about to get hopping there), but you can comment here, too, if you like. Who do you like so far? I like the Irish girl, the Australian guy, and that cute 16-year-old boy with those awesome vocal pipes! Your turn--sound off! :)

1 comment:

Dr. Mark said...

Irish girl looks like a potential force; Australian guy has some potential; the 16-year-old is the first youngin' with a legitimate shot to win, not just impress with his age; and I like the kid who lives in his car--he could fall apart completely or definitely impress.

More on the A.I. blog later. . . .