Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sonic

So, we decide to enjoy FHE at our new Sonic restaurant yesterday. We get there and it's not open. Urgh.

Mark runs some errands today and he and M notice that it is OPEN!! HUGE line of cars, though.

Anyway, we've had Sonic in Arizona. I don't remember not liking it, but I don't remember it being particularly memorable either. However, everyone is RAVING about Sonic. So, for those familiar with it, do you love Sonic? What do you love about Sonic? What do you like to order there? Inquiring minds . . .

6 comments:

Emily said...

i love the small ice in the drinks. cherry limeades, #2 burger with tater tots...i used to drive straight from school to sonic and get a strawberry banana pineapple shake and small tots. mmm. but i'm not crazy about it anymore. but you can buy a whole bag of the small ice. if i had an extra freezer i would stock it with the ice.

Ruth said...

I love all the yummy drinks and ice creams. I love the slushies and the cream slushies and I really love the limeades. Plus, when you really need a diet coke a humongous Rt 66 will always do the trick. I do love the burgers also and I like the chili dogs. It is the best place to get food that will make you FAT! Yummy!

I am so excited it is open. Do you guys want to meet up there tonight?

Dave said...

The best Sonics are in New Mexico where you can get green chilis on the burgers. Generally Sonic seems a little more fresh than other fast food.

Foltron said...

The only good thing about Sonic is "Happy Hour". What's better than half priced drinks in the middle of summer?

nicole said...

I haven't eaten there much, I think my first time was in AZ and then I think they had one in SLC when I was on my mission but I do remember liking the drinks A LOT!

Boquinha said...

Oh my goodness, talk about food and the brothers-in-law come out of the woodwork! I may have to post about food more often . . .