Monday, January 28, 2008

A word about comments

Thank you, everyone who has taken the time to comment (and those who are yet to comment). I've been holing up at home, not feeling much like being out and about, and your comments (all of them from all of you) have really given me a boost. I'm really touched by your sincerity. I know it's not always easy to know what to say, but the fact that you're saying anything at all coupled with the beautiful things you've all said really means a lot to me.

I've wanted to share the posts yet I'd been putting it off, not sure if I had it in me to rehash and deal with seeing it all, etc., and sure enough it was HARD to do. I cried. I got angry. I got sad.

And then I read your comments. And I felt a little bit better. You've helped me gain some perspective. I know there are various "stages of grief" and I know that anger and sadness are on there, so I'm not beating myself up about feeling those things, but it's nice to have a little ray from all of you reaching out in sympathy. So, thank you.

No comments: