Friday, September 28, 2007

ABCs

A- Attached or single: Very Happily Attached

B- Best Friend: My Very Happily Attached Husband (and we love hanging out with our kids). I also have some great close girlfriends.

C- Cake or Pie: Pie, especially if it involves chocolate. Or peach pie in the summer--mmmmm. But I'd rather eat sushi than pie.

D- Day of choice: Mondays. Truth.

E- Essential Item: Computer (Essential food? Sushi.)

F- Favorite Color: Blue

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Blech. Neither. I prefer salty. And if it's sushi, all the better.

H- Hometown: Swansea, MA

I- Indulgence(s): Do I indulge? I guess talking and blogging.

J- January or July: Hmmm, both for different reasons.

K- Kids: Two great kids!

L: Life is Incomplete Without: Love.

M- Marriage Date: December 20, 1996

N- Number of Siblings: One (much) older brother

O- Oranges or Apples: Both are good--depends on the season. But I'd rather eat sushi.

P- Phobias or Fears: Hmmmm, don't want to talk about it. :)

Q-Quote: "It is a lesson which all history teaches wise me, to put trust in ideas, and not in circumstances." --Ralph Waldo Emerson

R- Reason To Smile: My Family. Our good friends. Living our dreams.

S- Season: Summer (read: sandals and beach)

T- Tag Three + : I tag Emily (because she's addicted to blogs, too), Jen (because , well duh, I don't even feel like there has to be a reason!), and Terrie (because I want to see her not-yet-perfected blog) . . . I hope she still loves me after that wise mouth comment. :P

U- Unknown Fact About Me: Hmmmm, I'm pretty much an open book. Remarkable how much I can talk and reveal. And those things I don't tell? Well, c'mon, you think I'm going to blog them?!

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oh dear. When you put it that way . . . geez. I guess I'm an oppressor of animal, BUT there is a vegetarian lurking deep down inside of me. Only she knows how much I like sushi. :P

W- Worst Habit: I have very little time awareness. I don't like to look at my watch because I worry that it's rude to those around me. I mean, because I'm mindful and very "in the moment." Yeah, that's it.

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound. Not a big fan of radiation. What a weird question.

Y- Your Favorite Food: Sushi (you couldn't tell by now?)

Z- Zodiac: Pisces

No comments: