Friday, September 7, 2007

Tag! :)

I've posted this on our (private) family blog--a couple of days ago!!--and since I've been tagged by Jen, here it is copied on our Sushi and Pizza Blog! :)

I'm posting and tagging all women on this blog. :) (How easy for you, Em, you can copy and paste or link to your blog :P)


My husband...

What is his name? Mark

How long have you been together? Since 1992

How long did you date? All of Freshman Year at BYU, writing each other the whole time on our missions (apart for 3 and 1/2 years) plus a few more months once I got back. We very happily got engaged and married after that!

How old is he? 33

Who eats more? That might be a toss up.

Who said I love you first? Mark

Who is taller? Mark, by a lot (I'm 5'2, Mark's 6'1)

Who sings better? Mark

Who is smarter? We're both rather nerdy but his medical knowledge might give him the edge. ;)

Whose temper is worse? That might be me. :P

Who does the laundry? Mostly Mark

Who does the dishes? Both, but mostly Mark

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me (when you're looking at the bed)

Who pays the bills? Mark (though we all do and discuss everything)

Who mows the lawn? Our HOA does our townhouse. So far, at our farmhouse, friends have mowed it for us. I'm mowing on Thursday morning with the kids while Mark does odd jobs at the house!

Who cooks dinner? Both, but mostly Mark (who is known by my side of the family as one of the best Portuguese cooks in the family)

Who drives when you are together? Longer drives, Mark. Shorter drives, both but often me. If we have to parallel park, Mark. :P

Who is more stubborn? This might be a toss up, too. :P

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I guess Mark, but neither of us minds admitting being wrong, truth be told.

Whose parents do you see the most? I guess mine, but not by much. We probably see both sets about once/year.

Who kissed who first? Mark kissed me

Who asked who out? I asked Mark to preference and he asked me to a winter ball after that but before we went to preference. :)

Who proposed? Mark

Who is more sensitive? Hmmmm, we kind of both are. I think Mark has the edge on this one.

Who has more friends? We mostly have similar friends. We both get out now and then with friends. I might have the edge on this one.

Who has more siblings? Mark

Who wears the pants in the family? We share the pants??

I tag all the girls who publish on this blog. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, you guys're too cute together :)