Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our Love Numbers

Here's mine:



Your Love Number is 2



Of all the numbers, you are the most caring and empathetic lover.

Unselfish and humble, you find it easy to forgive your sweetie's mistakes.

At times, your need to please can be come a bit too needy.

As long as you remain somewhat independent, your relationships are perfectly balanced.



Here's Mark's:



Your Love Number is 1



You tend to be a stubborn lover, holding your ground in every argument

You take your time falling in love. You aren't the type to lose perspective.

You are loyal (to a fault), and you require the same loyalty in your sweetheart.

At your best, you are a wise and inspiring partner - who sticks around.



See, thing is . . .

While I agree with most of them, I don't agree with Mark's first line. He can be stubborn but not ever at the expense of his love and respect for me and for us and our family. And I'm not just saying that because of my line that says I find it easy to forgive my sweetie's mistakes. I don't really think he makes any! :)

Yeah, yeah, syrupy, syrupy. You're reading our blog. You know what to expect!

6 comments:

Emily said...

i'm a 1 too. i don't know if i agree. that quiz was too hard.

Dr. Mark said...

Those quizzes are always so hard. I wish you could cut and paste the statements together, but then my Love Number would be something like 1.52 and that's just not eye-catching on a blog. I was surprised at how close the quiz got, though.

Unknown said...

thank goodness i got your blog address again! i kept losing it in my reader. now i'll be a regular visitor; watch out!

well, stacy, from the little bit i know about you, i'm not surprised you're a 2. :)

the quiz was hard for me because on the question about your worst in relationships - well, i'm all of those things!

i was an 8. most of it was true, i think, except about keeping a "short leash" on my partner. or maybe it's just that i HOPE it's not true. :)

J Fo said...

Hey there. First off, this was interesting. I turned out to be a 9, and it was pretty close. Secondly, I would love to start a blog, but I'm too lazy! I think I will someday, but for now I just be a bit of a voyer and peek at other's. My lesson plans and grading take a lot of time at the computer and it kind of burns me out!

Boquinha said...

Jessica, peek all you want, but please comment! We bloggers are crazy for comments! :)

Chandelle! I'm so excited!! Glad you're here and a regular. :)

Emily, what did Dave get?

And Mark, whatever number it is, it's a perfect match. *Smooch*

Emily said...

dave was a 5 i think?