Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Roll Call - Please Comment!

Okay, I got this idea from my sister-in-law Emily. I know people are here and looking and lurking and reading and sometimes commenting. Who are you? We want to know!

Here are some recent stats of visitors to our blog by country:


Num Perc. Country Name

27086.26%United StatesUnited States

123.83%Unknown-

72.24%CanadaCanada

61.92%New ZealandNew Zealand

41.28%TurkeyTurkey

41.28%AustraliaAustralia

20.64%United KingdomUnited Kingdom

20.64%ItalyItaly

10.32%NetherlandsNetherlands

10.32%FranceFrance

10.32%Hong KongHong Kong

10.32%MongoliaMongolia

10.32%PhilippinesPhilippines

10.32%RomaniaRomania

Here are some recent stats of visitors to our blog by state/region:


Num State/Region Country Name

125PennsylvaniaUnited StatesUnited States

72---

45UtahUnited StatesUnited States

33CaliforniaUnited StatesUnited States

32ConnecticutUnited StatesUnited States

32New YorkUnited StatesUnited States

29TexasUnited StatesUnited States

11ColoradoUnited StatesUnited States

10KansasUnited StatesUnited States

8ArizonaUnited StatesUnited States

8New JerseyUnited StatesUnited States

7MassachusettsUnited StatesUnited States

5NebraskaUnited StatesUnited States

5AucklandNew ZealandNew Zealand

3GeorgiaUnited StatesUnited States

3WashingtonUnited StatesUnited States

3VirginiaUnited StatesUnited States

2IllinoisUnited StatesUnited States

2British ColumbiaCanadaCanada

2FloridaUnited StatesUnited States

2NevadaUnited StatesUnited States

2QuebecCanadaCanada

1Ile-de-franceFranceFrance

1MinnesotaUnited StatesUnited States

1MichiganUnited StatesUnited States

1OverijsselNetherlandsNetherlands

1TennesseeUnited StatesUnited States

1MarylandUnited StatesUnited States

1North CarolinaUnited StatesUnited States

1IndianaUnited StatesUnited States

1New South WalesAustraliaAustralia

1Hong Kong (sar)Hong KongHong Kong

1KentuckyUnited StatesUnited States

1VermontUnited StatesUnited States

1OntarioCanadaCanada

1EnglandUnited KingdomUnited Kingdom

1OklahomaUnited StatesUnited States

I know that some people find us doing Google searches (birthday cake ideas, sushi, pizza, talks for funerals, world's biggest dork, etc.), but I also know that many who visit us are friends and family, some who comment, some who don't. So, here's a chance to make yourselves known--simply comment on this post and let us know who you are! And if you've somehow found us and become a regular reader, please tell us how and who you are! I'm so curious who's reading!! Thanks! :)

19 comments:

Emily said...

you know me...but i'll comment anyway!

J Fo said...

ta-da. Really, two of the people that you already know. You say comment, we'll comment!

Unknown said...

this makes 3. :)

Vivian said...

4

nicole said...

Big surprise. its me. I look at my stat counter and wonder that sometimes too. Then people come out of the blue. One day I was at the temple and saw a friend(who now actually lives in OK) who I hadn't seen or talked to in years. I tried to tell her I have three kids now and she said "i know I read your blog I saw you on so and so's so I check in on yours now too." She's never commented but now I know who that OK returning viewer is. good luck on getting those shy commenters!

Ruth said...

It's just little ol' me....I try to comment but don't always get to. I do try and do what I'm told.

Emily said...

funny home school post on pioneer woman today, i thought you might enjoy it!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/confessions/

Peg said...

Hey, you don't know me but I am Emily's Aunt Peggy. I found you through her blog. It took me awhile to figure out how Emily knew you. You truly touched my heart with your words about your father. I lurk alot and never comment. Oh, yeah... I live in Denver!

Boquinha said...

Oh, hi Peggy! Thank you so much for your kind words. That makes me feel really good to know that. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

here :P Lots going on--the hutch is beautiful--wish we would've known about Kate's recital after that last one was on a Sunday...oh well. Glad things have been fun with your mom!

Gary Foley said...

ok. Yes I am a big lurker. Caught me!

bythelbs said...

Hi, I'm bythelbs and I'm from WA. I think you commented on my blog once---the crazy post maybe?

I'll have to stop by again when I can look around more!

P.S. I love all the home improvement things---I'm very impressed. My entire life is a work in progress, so I admire someone who can start and finish a job!

Boquinha said...

Woohoo, this is quite exciting! A couple of surprises so far and fun to discover, too! But I know there are more lurkers out there. I'd love to know who you are . . .

Hi bythelbs! How fun to know you're here--I subscribe to your blog, too (though I'm terribly behind in all my blog reading!).

Mrs.Rat said...

...you know it's me.... :)

The Rat Life said...

...you know it's me.... :)

Dr. Mark said...

I read regularly but comment less frequently, but I am in the process of adding a few. My visits don't log since I'm in the same house with the same IP address. Who am I?

(Can you tell I've been doing school work with the kids today?)

Boquinha said...

Emily, cool homeschool post--thanks! Were you the Emily envying her boots? :P

Anonymous said...

I'm one of your British Columbia, Canada pals! I would have commented sooner but I forgot my password! -K

Boquinha said...

Well, I'm glad you've remembered your password! It's good to have you back! :)