Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Personal Assistant

How would you like your own personal assistant? Try Sandy. I'm still getting used to Sandy, but she's handy. (Hey! I'm a Poet and didn't know it!). Plus it's free.

Anyway, basically you email Sandy any time you want to ask her to remind you about something and she does it! Like I sent her a quick email weeks ago asking her to please remind me that the movie "Definitely, Maybe" comes out on DVD today. And sure enough, she emailed me today to tell me that! (Speaking of, has anyone seen that movie? Is it any good?)

Anyway, have Sandy tell you to flip your mattress, check your smoke alarm batteries, call your dentist, whatever. I'm not a huge fan of the site (it's not as user friendly as I'd like), but it's not bad either. What do you think?

(I know. When it rains, it pours. I'm sick. Give me a break here!) :P Besides, I went outside to enjoy the sun and I got stung by a bee (or something). I think it's a sign. Stay indoors and blog.

10 comments:

Emily said...

ouch.

definitely, maybe was....sort of, okay. I liked it but I wouldn't buy it.

Jillo said...

Thanks for this tip! I need such a thing many, many times during my day.

Lena said...

lol, you're killing me!

HWHL said...

Hmmm..... I think for a busy working mom, Sandy might just be like Dandy Candy!

I shall give it a try!

bythelbs said...

Yeah, but will she come and do my dishes and laundry?

Boquinha said...

I think that's the premium version. For which I would pay.

Dr. Mark said...

You've got the premium version sitting on the couch right now! ;)

terahreu said...

You may be on a blogging kick, but I am on a commenting kick!

Thanks for the suggestion! I will give Sandy a try. Can she tell me when my stuff will be released from India, too? That would be really helpful.

Boquinha said...

I love me my Premium version. ;)

T, it's so weird. I'm getting ready to go to bed. You're probably getting ready to have lunch . . . :P

Boquinha said...

Update on Definitely, Maybe. I liked it a lot! I mean I probably wouldn't buy it either, but we don't usually buy a lot of movies anyway. I'm more the rent it once/get it free from the library kind of viewer (with a few exceptions).

Have any of you seen "A Lot Like Love" with Ashton Kutcher? I love that one. And "You've Got Mail" is classic.