Friday, June 27, 2008

Roll Call by State - UTAH

Okay, someone from the U of U area isn't fessing up in comments and I'm going to start feeling stalked if you don't say who you are! I have my guesses, but I'm not sure . . .


Okay, we get a lot of visitors from all over, but we get quite a bit from UT, PA, and MA. So, we're going to try a Roll Call by state because we're VERY curious who you are. So, today's state? Utah! If you visit from Utah, would you please comment on this post? Reveal yourselves! Thanks!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

i refuse to refer to myself as a utahn, but i am currently IN utah, indeed. :)

Jillo said...

Me! I am from Utah. Born and raised. It took me a while to say I love it here but I really do.

Emily said...

you know me....clearfield, ut

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

UTAH!!!!

Stacy said...

West Jordan here!

J Fo said...

Cedar City in the house!

Dave said...

I'm late but Clearfield Utah. And this email identifies some of my weird quirks. I'm incredibly slow to respond to electronic communications (unless it's work related) and I don't give a rat's @!# for grammar.

Dave said...

I'm late but Clearfield Utah. And this email identifies some of my weird quirks. I'm incredibly slow to respond to electronic communications (unless it's work related) and I don't give a rat's @!# for grammar.