Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sick of being behind on blogging

I have so many fun pictures to post, but I'll recap with snippets of fun things we've been doing these past several weeks--now you can see why I don't get to the computer daily and sometimes don't get to blogging for a week or so. I don't mind, though. We're having a lot of fun. Here's a list of some of the fun things we've been doing:

1. Eating out with good friends

We've discovered that we share a serious love of food, so every so often, we cook for each other and try different restaurants. Somehow we seem to wrap up our evenings at Friendly's even if we've had dessert someplace else. It's crazy, but fun. And we all enjoy one another a lot.


2. We've sponsored a blood drive.



3. I've been volunteering to register people to vote (non-partisan; I've helped people register for either party) with my friend Christy. The kids have helped out, too. And we've visited the local campaign office, too. For fun. And for pins.





4. We attended a neat concert as a family.


Okay, that's as much of a brief recap as I can do since the next outing is so cool, it deserves a post of its own.

2 comments:

J Fo said...

Looks like fun stuff. I have to say about the life-sized Obama poster. It creeps me out. I guess that life-sized posters of anyone creep me out; nothing against Senator Obama. Can you imagine coming across a life-sized cut out of yourself. It's almost too much for me to think about!

Boquinha said...

Jessica, it is weird. Plus it folds and reflects light funny. So it's not life-like at all. Very bizarre, you're right. :P