Monday, March 8, 2010

Human Anatomy Vocabulary


Today, while play fighting, Thing 2 and I were wrestling and he was pretending he was going to kick me. This was all in good fun and we were laughing and goofing around. The following was our dialog:

Me: Don't kick me!

Thing 2 (pretending to aim for between my legs): Right in the penis!

Me: I DON'T HAVE A PENIS! (Because I have clarified many times that girls don't have penises).

Thing 2: I forget what it's called. What is it, Bangladesh or whatever?

I don't know whether a human anatomy lesson or a geography lesson is in order. I was laughing too hard to correct him. And then I came over to blog. I can only imagine the keyword hits I'll get now . . .

11 comments:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I see spam in your future. Also, what is it with boys and their humor with kicking in that area?

Jillo said...

Oh man, I know! How many times a day do I hear something anatomy related. And nothing gets my boys laughing harder than a good old fashioned crotch kick.

Anonymous said...

Funny! We watch The Biggest Loser as a family and my girls are always asking me why those boys have boobs. I'm not sure how to answer that.

Lindsay said...

I LOVE it. I can picture the whole thing. Thanks for the laugh. I appreciated the post.

Emily said...

awesome. we're having some of those same conversations these days now that we have a baby girl diaper to change.

Jenny said...

That's hilarious! Yeah, tell him he can't visit Bangladesh until he's married :)

J Fo said...

Bangladesh?! Haha! What a funny boy he is!

bythelbs said...

Bangladesh, bajango. Potato, potahto.

Peg said...

I can not stop laughing about this. So so funny. And Jenny's comment is the best. I love it.

terahreu said...

Really he isn't that far off. Bangladesh and that thing have a lot in common. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Boquinha said...

Okay, these are some of the funniest comments I have seen in a while. I have laughed out loud with so many of them!!