Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kung Fu Fighting

Thing 2 has started Tae Kwan Do lessons. And he seriously couldn't be more thrilled. He grins ear to ear when you ask him how he likes it and happily says, "I love it."

When he got home from his first lesson the other day, I asked if there's a uniform. He said, "Oh! Yes!" and asked, "Do you want to see it?" I excitedly said yes so he ran up to get it. Or so I thought.

He was taking a while and that's when I realized he was putting it on for me. He called out, "Are you ready?" And then I was excited when I saw him. Cutest Tae Kwon Do-er ever!

(Please ignore the goofy shadow behind him. He does not have an afro - that is a shadow).



I could just eat him, he's so cute!!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

OKay I agree!! He is a scrumtious little Kung Fu Ninja!

Jillo said...

We have loved loved loved having our kids in martial arts. It teaches them so many great things, but the biggest thing i have noticed is confidence. Cute little kung fu master!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Go Thing 2!!

Emily said...

SO cute. My nephew has been doing it for a few years and I love to watch his belt advancements. He's like breaking boards and everything. Amazing. The thing that my sister-in-law loves about it is that they teach you more than kung fu fighting. It's all about respect--respecting your parents and teachers, doing your homework, saying yes sir and yes ma'am, that kind of stuff. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Cool. And Cute!

J Fo said...

On a scale of 1-10 he's like a 20 on cuteness! I LOVE that 2nd picture. What a stud.

Boquinha said...

Yes! The confidence and respect aspects are so great! I've got more pics and videos to post soon of both kids - Tae Kwon Do and Figure Skating.